I went through the last couple of weeks feeling decidedly down. It seemed like nothing good ever happened anymore. Everything and everyone was depressing me.
I was irritated with myself more than anyone had been irritated by me – and that is saying something.
So this weekend I did some thinking, decided that the power is in my hands and started to believe that things would go well again. I received a gentle prod from up Above that bad things never comes from God, and I started to believe that again.
Things I did to stop feeling so down
- I stopped reading the news. It is so depressing and just serves to make me angrier.
- Removed myself from negative conversations
- Changed thoughts when they became negative
- Spent more time alone thinking, reading and sleeping
- Read more Bible, which really helps me.
- Kept on exercising because endorphins are really great.
- Watched some movies
So, I’m feeling better. It has been raining the entire weekend in Johannesburg, and it is washing away all the dirt. I am using the rain to wash away all my internal “dirt” as well. Deep I know
PS: As soon as you start being more open to the universe, the universe starts sending positive things to you. Hopefully some exciting stuff coming up!
PPS: Happy Monday. I hope it is a great day, and that you are being positive!