A few things I can tell you about this list:
- I deliberately chose “lighter” films than last year. My 2016 list and 2015 list contained some serious heavy weights. I’m happy I got through them all, but to change things up I chose some films that were in a different genre than the other frequenters of my Blindspots.
- This list started forming as I was thinking about how little of Brad Pitt’s work I’ve actually watched – he’s quite popular on here.
- I am going to have a lot of fun watching these, I can tell.
- I actually have a small list of other films that I’ll post some time that I also want to watch this year despite it not being Blindspots.
- Here is my actual list below that I hope to enjoy and actually post monthly for the rest of the year.
- Scream (1996)
- Ocean’s Eleven (2001)
- The Departed (2006)
- Seven (1995)
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- Edward Scissorhands (1990)
- Ghost (1990)
- Basic Instinct (1992)
- Goodwill Hunting (1997)
- Interview with a Vampire (1994)
- The Italian Job (2003)
- Walk the Line (2005)
What did you choose this year? Let me know!